For our photography customers, we provide professional equipment, lighting and an adjacent green room with a make-up station. You can make use of a ‘daylight’ setup using the LEDs and key lights in place and/or the flash lighting and other equipment below, which is included in your booking:
Main Lighting: Three Master Studio Strobes
- Output: 4 x 300W strobe softboxes with Modelling Lamps: 3 x 150W
- Stepless output adjustment
- Recycle time 0.3 – 1.5s
- Colour temperature: 5600K±200K
- All Bowens Mounts
- Wireless hot-shoe triggering system for flashes (no live view in this mode)
- Reflector/Umbrellas/Deflectors/Honeycombs, snoot etc.
- Various light stands etc.
Photographers get full use of a dedicated 2.5m squared Green Room, which is included in the booking. It’s a separate space to relax or change during shoots, and safely store belongings or props. There’s a makeup station, four-seater table and free wi-fi. Separate male and female toilets are next to the studio and an adjacent kitchen is available for making tea and coffee – or just for using the fridge.
Please note: The studio is located on the first floor, so access is via one flight of stairs and through a couple of doorways, so you may need help with larger or heavy props!